• Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site, installing, downloading, or utilizing any apps or services from Tuition Terminal. The contact and deed are tied to rapport with you for the use of our site, and you are unconsciously melting with our terms and conditions as a result.
•Before applying for any tuition job, apply for details of the tuition job especially by looking at the location, Remuneration, teaching time, etc. Because of the requirements of every tuition job is irreversible.
•Can't cancel the job after taking any tuition job reference (parent's cellphone number) and will be obliged to give regular updates with our representative.
•Our representative will contact you if necessary while any tuition job is in process and you will be trying to cooperate.
•After referring to a "Tuition Job", you will be obliged to pay full responsibility, accountability and compensation to the "Tuition Terminal" authorities if the parent cancels the tuition job due to your negligence and ignorance or if you cancel your personal problem or voluntary job.
•You will have to pay the full service charge of the tuition job as compensation.
•One thing to remember is that our sincere cooperation in confirming tuition jobs is desirable to us. So always cooperate with our representative with contact and information.
•In the first meeting with your guardian, you must take a relative, friend or well-wisher (especially a female tutor).
•Violating any of our terms will permanently disable (Inactive) your tutor profile, so you will not be able to receive any future services from our platform.
•"Tuition Terminal" is only a tech-based online service-based platform. So you have to ensure your safety and related matters. "Tuition Terminal" platform does not accept any responsibility for this.
•Each tuition job has to be paid 60% payment within the next five days (one time).
• Tuition job is for two months or if it is a crash program, 40% payment will have to be paid within the next five days (one time) of confirmation.
• If the tuition job is done for just one month, 25% payment will have to be paid within the next five days (one time) of confirmation.
•The following steps will be taken if the tuition job is cancelled within the first month of starting a tuition job.
••If your parent cancels the tuition job in the first month due to lack of time, sincerity and dedication or if you cancel your personal problem or voluntary job, it is your full responsibility. As a result, the "Tuition Terminal" authorities are entitled to take any action to tarnish the reputation of the platform.
••If the parent voluntarily cancels the tuition job in the first month, the service charge will be refunded in the following ways.
••Refund service charges will be credited to your wallet after cancellation of tuition job and within 30 to 90 days you will be given another tuition job on priority basis.
•••Case 1:- Service charge will have to be paid 0% if no payment is paid by the parent. The platform will be money backed with immediate development from wallet within 50% of the service charge paid earlier, within 30 days. 25% will be paid in 60 days and remaining 25% in 90 days.
•••Case 2:- Service charge of the said payment will have to be paid 30% if partial payment is paid by the parent. The platform will be money backed with immediate development from wallet within 50% of the remaining portion of the service charge paid earlier. 25% will be paid in 60 days and remaining 25% in 90 days.
•••Case 3:- Service charge of the said payment will have to be paid 35% if the full payment of the first month is paid by the parent. The platform will be money backed with immediate development from wallet within 50% of the remaining portion of the service charge paid earlier. 25% will be paid in 60 days and remaining 25% in 90 days.
N.B: Service charge adjustment will be made from your wallet if a new tuition job is confirmed within 90 days.
Tuition Terminal is a Marketplace:
• Tuition Terminal is a popular online marketplace where one party is looking for tutoring services and the other is willing to help. The basic conditions are established by the guardians, therefore the Tuition Terminal Team has no authority to alter them. On the other hand, we are not obligated to be liable for any service or acts because it is only our responsibility.
• The platform has a directory. To the tutoring resources wanting to communicate with the Guardians decide on the tuition levels. You acknowledge and accept that "Tuition Terminal" has no influence over the customer's actions or omissions, and "Tuition Terminal" has no promise or responsibility about the consumer's service quality. You acknowledge and agree that "Tuition Terminal" is not liable for any consequences or actions taken by any Site User.
• You acknowledge and agree that "Tuition Terminal" is an online tutor matching marketplace where users may find the proper instructor and tuition. "Tuition Terminal" is not responsible for any disputes that arise as a result of a tuition agreement between the tutor and the guardians/students. You do it at your own risk if you decide to pursue the firm.
• If you are a juvenile, meaning you are under the age of 18, you will not be able to register as a Member of the Website and may not be able to see or use it. If you are above the age of 18, you may use the Site or Services only with the permission and supervision of a parent or guardian who has consented to the Terms. You may use the Platform or Services on behalf of a minor kid if you are the parent or legal guardian of that child under the age of 18. When you use the Portal or Programs on behalf of a minor child, you represent and warrant that you are the child's parent or legal guardian. Do not use the Platform if you are not enrolled for these terms. By accessing the Platform and/or the Facilities, you reflect and warrant that you have the privilege, jurisdiction and capacity to access these Terms and to comply with all the Conditions set out herein. You commit to:
• to retain and promptly upgrade the Registration Data and any details you send to “Tuition Terminal” in order to keep it reliable, up-to-date and full; and
• to acknowledge any chances of non-compliance.
Tutors (Service Delivery):
• As a Tutor, you must deliver the service requested by the Service Requester (Student, Family, etc.) When the Service Requester has chosen you as the Tutor, you must tell the Service Requester before submitting your application, so that any potential terms and conditions that would make it difficult for you to comply with the given contract can be removed. By submitting a bid, you agree to be bound by the order for service terms and conditions outlined in the contract summary, provided that specific aspects are not in breach of or unfair under this Arrangement.
• Tutors are obliged to have proof or divulge the particular of their qualifications to the reasonable satisfaction of the student or parent party before beginning a teaching assignment, and even if and when they are compelled to do so at a later period.
• "Tuition Terminal" does not guarantee the safety of a student teacher or the payment of school fees on behalf of either the instructor or the child.
• To the best of our knowledge, all of the courses offered on our site have been evaluated. If the applicant or parent does not divulge any information in advance, "Tuition Terminal" will not be held accountable.
• We allow our teachers to pay their platform fee using our online payment gateway because it is a convenient and stable manner.
• We will not charge fees for Tutor registration at first. When a teacher examines their profile on our website and has successfully completed a teaching task, service costs are paid at the "Tuition Terminal". We usually charge an instructor 60% of his or her first month's income, however this varies based on the course length. You have the opportunity to inspect and approve the rates that you will be charged.
• The mentor must act as an instructor / coach in a manner that is typically common and suitable to both a tutor and a coach at Tuition Terminal.
Parents/Learners (Soliciting Service):
• You must be lawfully in a role to access the resources that you share on the Website. You will include a overview of your submission and all the conditions of service required on the Site's posting tab. Only text explanations, and material related to the submission of the document, can be included in the submitted requests. Both queries reported must be classified in the correct folder. You need to accept the following items before you approve any facilities from "Tuition Terminal".
• "Tuition Terminal" will not be held liable for any anti-social behavior (theft, intimidation, fines, kidnapping, violence, sexual assault, harassment, or any other) committed by the tutor. You may avoid this problem by making photocopies of your records (passport, national ID card, and university ID card). Tuition Terminal is not liable for any behavioral difficulties caused by the Teacher provided.
• The extension or termination of the right to research is completely at the discretion of the tutors who have been assigned to you. As a result, there is little or no motivation for the Payment gateway to do so. It is completely free to register as a student (Tutor Requester) and make requests on "Tuition Terminal"
• When making a tutor request, students/parents should include as much information as possible to help tutors respond more quickly.
• Please be aware that we must post your tutoring applications on our job board in order for our licensed tutors to apply for your teaching position.
• No tutor can guarantee good grades; thus, the degree you get cannot be used as a justification for the student to return at a later period and demand reimbursement for services rendered.
• We are not interested in tutor-student conflict and are hence not liable for any confrontation, misunderstanding, misinterpretation, or complaint between the parent(s)/student(s) and the tutor (s). Nonetheless, the parent(s), student(s), and tutor(s) are invited to seek our advice and assistance in order to address the problem in a nice manner. Students are supposed to act in a student-like way, which is widely recognized and considered as exemplary student behavior. "Tuition Terminal" would not be responsible for any behavioral issues created by the Teacher offered.
• The extension or termination of the right to research is completely at the discretion of the tutors who have been assigned to you. As a result, there is little or no motivation for the Payment Terminal to do so. It is completely free to register as a student (Tutor Requester) and make requests on Tuition Terminal.
Narrate Immaculate Information:
• Any information you supply to us or other users in the registration, offering, or publishing phase, in any public message section, or via any email application specifies the information you provide. You are solely responsible for your information, and we act as a passive conduit for its internet transmission and publication. Any information you provide, as well as any submissions or services you make available on the Internet, must not: (1) be false, unreliable, or misleading; (2) be fraudulent; (3) infringe copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other exclusive rights or advertising or privacy rights to any third party; (4) violates any rule, legislation, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer safety, unfair trade, prejudice, or false advertising); (5) violates any rule, legislation, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer safety, (5) be defamatory, criminally libelous, illegally threatening, or harassing; (6) act in an indecent manner; (7) contain viruses or other computer programming routines that may damage, adversely interfere with, or harass; (8) assume liability for us or cause us to forfeit (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; (9) connect directly or indirectly to or provide details of products or services that are prohibited under this Agreement; you must not post any order on the Web (or access it via the Internet); you must not post any order on the Internet (or access it via the Internet);
Text Messages & Push Notifications :
• We send out a variety of text messages and PUSH alerts to students, parents, and tutors to keep them up to speed on their tutor requests and school news.
• If you breach this Agreement or the documents it contains by reference, we may restrict your operation, delete your offers or request posts immediately, notify our community of your activities, cancel or terminate your membership, and refuse to provide our services to you if: (1) you breach this Agreement or the documents it contains by reference; (2) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information to us; (3) we assume that your behavior might result in legal action; or (3) we assume that your behavior might result in legal action, we may restrict your operation.
• We, or anyone else involved in the development, construction, or operation of the Web, will not be liable for any loss of revenue or any other exceptional, inadvertent, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with our Web, our Facilities, or this Arrangement (including negligence).
• Abridgment of Liability
• Tuition Terminal's Copyright Policy
• Tuition Terminal respects copyright legislation and expects customers to do so as well. Tuition Terminal has a policy of terminating the accounts of Representatives or other account holders who frequently infringe on the rights of copyright holders, or who are suspected of repeatedly infringing on the rights of copyright holders, in specific circumstances.
• We cannot guarantee that we will meet the customer's requirements. We cannot promise that our services will be available at all times, or that they will be safe or error-free. The functioning of this Site may be hampered by a variety of reasons beyond our control. You agree not to copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the information provided by us for any commercial purpose, including any intellectual property rights of Tuition Terminal or any person, organization, or entity that has rendered information accessible through the Services provided by us. You agree not to print, replicate, edit, distribute, resell, or misuse any part of the information provided by us for any commercial purpose, including any intellectual property rights owned by Tuition Terminal or any organization or entity that has made information available via the Services provided by us.
• You agree not to print, replicate, edit, distribute, resell, or misuse any part of the information provided by us for any commercial purpose, including any intellectual property rights owned by Tuition Terminal or any organization or entity that has made information available via the Services provided by us.
You read these terms of usage and adhere to all of the conditions set out above.
Our app is not available right now. It is under development. Soon it will be available. Thank you for being with us.